Update #3 Progress on fixing the problem

This is just a very short Update to tell you that finally I found a solution to query the API of KabelDeutschland (Vodafone Kabel) again.

Postman Query Channel List

Postman Query Channel List

I found the reason why the API was not responding anymore.

There is still a problem getting the licensed channel-links. The request results in an error.

VLC error Channel Link

VLC error Channel Link

Hopefully I will find a solution for this soon.

Best regards,
André

3 thoughts on “Update #3 Progress on fixing the problem

  1. Rene says:

    Hi André, das ist schön zu lesen. Hoffe, dass es dann nicht mehr allzu lange dauert. Viel Erfolg, auch wenn ich nicht wirklich weiterhelfen kann.

    Gruß René

    • Hey René,
      leider bisher sehr schleppend.
      Ich habe es geschafft die App so zu patchen, dass ich in der Lage bin die Kommunikation zwischen App und API zu lesen.
      Leider hat sich aber etwas an der Art wie die Streams geladen werden geändert.
      Scheinbar nutzt die App, welch Ironie, nun einen internen Proxy um den Stream zu lesen.
      Ich hangel mich gerade durch decompilierten Code der App, was aber nicht so leicht ist auf Grund der Größe.

      Beste Grüße,
      André

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.